During the COVID-19 pandemic, CCI Health & Wellness continues to honor its commitment to the community by offering medical and dental services.
If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us first at 866-877-7258 before going to one of our health centers so that we can advise you.
What to do if you are sick | How to protect yourself and others
Allergies, Cold, Flu, or COVID-19?
COVID-19 Resources/ Recursos/ Ressources/ ሀብቶች/ سرچینې
Did you know CCI Health & Wellness is now offering health services through telehealth?
If you’re going to contact a doctor about COVID-19, here are the important things to write down ahead of time:
- Your symptoms — What are they and when they started
- Your health — Any other health conditions you have and whether you’ve been able to take care of them during the pandemic
- Exposure to COVID-19 — If you’ve definitely been exposed, how, and when
- Your questions — If there’s anything specific you want to know about, either about your own health or the health of other people in your home
Learn more about Telehealth.
Keeping our patients and staff safe
CCI Health & Wellness Services is taking every precaution to respond effectively to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic, based on the latest guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Maryland Department of Health and through collaboration with other health care providers in the region.
We are taking the following steps:
- Conducting temperature checks and asking patients screening questions at the door.
- Daily screenings and temperature checks for staff.
- Requiring all patients and staff to wear masks.
- Isolating patients who might present a risk.
- Limiting the number of individuals in the clinic to those seeking care to limit the number of people in waiting rooms.
- Accommodating individuals who prefer to wait in their cars.
- Installing glass petitioners at the front desk.
- Providing protective gear for patients and staff.
- Controlling for exposure through social distancing.
- Extensively cleaning every location, including hourly cleanings of the patient care areas, and every two hours in non-patient care areas.