CCI Health & Wellness Services Board
Your Voice. Your Community. Your Health.
At CCI Health & Wellness Services we know we cannot do our work without the support and voices of our communities. The input our patients and neighbors provide is invaluable to what we do—keeping individuals healthy.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), CCI is a part of the innovative Community Health Center Model of Care. A model that requires a board of directors made up of our patients and our communities. The people we serve always have a seat at the table, ensuring their needs are heard and that we never forget our commitment— empowering patients at all stages of life through an unmatched, high quality, affordable health care experience. Learn more about CCI’s board.
That’s why we need people like you, who believe that we can build better health together.
- Advocate and engage with CCI on the decisions impacting the services we offer you, your family, and the community.
- Put your skillset to work as part of the CCI Health & Wellness Services Board. Witness the difference you can make in the health of 60,000+ individuals.
- Support equitable access to healthcare for all through local service.
- Network in your community with other like-minded individuals.
- Stretch your skills and learn more about healthcare.
- Support a local, nonprofit business.