Health Matters, Too.
There’s a connection between your overall health and your dental health. That’s why keeping your mouth, teeth, and gums healthy is essential. You can avoid painful dental problems and medical complications by practicing good oral hygiene every day and visiting your CCI Health & Wellness Services dentist for routine care.
About Dental Care at CCI
CCI offers dental services for patients of all ages at three locations:
We provide dental care, education, and tools to empower you to maintain your smile between visits. Expect to learn more about continuing good oral health and proper brushing and flossing from one of our dental providers. Leave with a toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste to take home after each visit.
Dental Services at CCI:
- Full dental exams
- Root planning
- Full mouth debridement
- Dental varnish
- Some root canals and more
CCI does not currently offer orthodontic or prosthodontic services. Instead, our team will refer you to local general dentists or specialists for these services or other more complex dental needs.
Most dental insurance plans are accepted, but out-of-network plans may have additional fees. If you do not have insurance, you can apply for a discount based on income. Call us at (866) 877-7258 to request an appointment.
Tips for Good Oral Hygiene
- Drink fluoridated water and brush with fluoride toothpaste.
- Brush teeth thoroughly twice a day and floss daily.
- Visit your dentist at least once a year, even if you have no natural teeth or have dentures.
- Do not use any tobacco products. If you smoke, quit.
- If you have diabetes, work to maintain control of the disease. Controlling your diabetes will decrease the risk for other complications, including gum disease.
- See your doctor or a dentist if you have sudden changes in taste and smell.
- When acting as a caregiver, help older individuals brush and floss
their teeth if they cannot perform these activities independently