Family Planning with CCI
At CCI, we believe Family Planning is for the whole family. Decisions about having children, when to have them, and family size impact every family member. That’s why CCI offers a range of family planning services. These services contribute to improved health outcomes for infants, children, women, men, and families.
About Family Planning
Whether you’re starting a family or would rather wait, family planning services are a great place to start. These services can help individuals and partners make informed choices about pregnancy, pregnancy prevention, and achieving their desired number and spacing of children.
What Does Family Planning Look Like…
For Women. Family planning services could include access to birth control, preconception nutrition counseling, testing for sexually transmitted infections (STI), or getting a breast exam.
For Men. Family planning services could include immunizations for HPV or Hepatitis B, counseling about sexual risk-taking behavior, or STI testing and counseling.
For Teens. Family planning services are free and confidential and could include counseling on birth control options and sexual risk-taking behavior, and STIs.
Affordable and Confidential Family Planning Services are Offered at CCI
- Birth control counseling (including fertility awareness-based methods OR including natural family planning)
- Pregnancy testing & options counseling
- Pregnancy achieving services (preconception health)
- Abstinence education
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- STI testing & treatment (including Partner treatment)
- Gynecological care (including pap smears)
- Breast exams
- Vaccines (Hepatitis B, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV))