We believe everyone should have access to comprehensive preventive care ensuring the future of thriving healthy communities
Make it possible for everyone to have a healthy life. Give online.
GIFT BY MAIL
Send your tax-deductible gift by mail to: CCI Health & Wellness Services, attn. Jessica Wilson, 8630 Fenton St, Ste. 1204, Silver Spring, MD 20910
With your help, we can make a difference on many people's lives. Help us have a measurable impact on this small corner of the world.
There are many ways to support CCI Health & Wellness and our vision of bringing together staff and patients on a journey toward excellent health care. The most effective and impactful one is to make tax-dedcutible financial contributions.
Your financial contribution will ensure our communities benefit from our…
- Eight Primary Care Health Centers, located in Gaithersburg, Greenbelt, Silver Spring, and Takoma Park, where all members of the community may receive high quality patient-centered services with the utmost cultural awareness and dignity.
- Five WIC Centers where pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children under age five receive healthy foods and nutrition counseling.
- Three Family Planning Practice Sites providing important reproductive health services for women and men.
- Three state-of-the-art Dental Service Sites available to all ages.
- One Prenatal Center covering a service area of great need in the region.
- One HIV Testing and Treatment Program collocated with primary care and behavioral health services in Greenbelt.
- Over 260 passionate healthcare professionals leading our communities to wholehealth.
Other ways to contribute include…
Serve on the Board of Directors
Patient-centered and issue-oriented, our Board of Directors is comprised of community-based volunteer members who share a common vision of quality health care for all. Leadership service from committed individuals, including interested patients and WIC participants, is welcome and vital to the overall health of the agency.